Delivering the highest possible value for your budget begins with A&P's preconstruction services. Our proactive approach ensures you have accurate estimates and detailed schedules early in the process, allowing you to make the best decisions to optimize your investment.
A&P adds value to the preconstruction phase by using the cutting-edge virtual design capabilities of Building Information Modeling (BIM). These sophisticated 3D models allow the entire team to visualize the building, coordinate the entire project, and detect construction conflicts before you spend money on materials and labor.
A&P's preconstruction services include:
- Requirements identification
- Design collaboration
- Value analysis
- Visualization and conflict modeling through BIM
- Constructability review
- Environmental/Sustainability analysis
- Total cost of ownership assessment
- Estimating (including establishing a Guaranteed Maximum Price)
- Subcontractor selection